|Saturday, March 11, 2017
Linda Rutherford, Clinician
Austin Baptist Church
7016 Ribelin Ranch Drive, Austin, TX 78750
|Saturday, April 22, 2017
Jill Fite, Clinician
First Presbyterian Church
555 S. University, Norman, OK 73069
by Elizabeth Peters
AG35350 (3-5 oct; opt 2 oct chimes)
by Timothy Waugh
CGB974 (3-5 oct; opt instruments)
CGB973 (full score)
|God, Who Stretched the Spangled Heavens
by Cathy Moklebust
CGB452 (3-5 oct)
by Jana Larson
AG35345 (3-5 oct)
The following schedule will be used at all Spring Ring locations.
12:15 Lunch (on your own)
3:30 Load out
Area 9 is excited to offer online registration for all Spring Ring locations! Before you click that registration link below, here are few helpful tips to use our online registration system.
- Click the button below for the correct location. Each location has it’s own registration.
- Because of the new online registration, you will be asked to pay a small processing fee. This helps keep Area 9’s costs low. The fee is not income to Area 9; it goes straight to the registration site.
- You can register online and still pay by check through the mail. Look for the drop-down payment option once you click the checkout button.
- Remember to complete the “Table Space” option. You can choose between “Renting Tables” (fees apply) and “Bringing Tables” (always free)
- When finishing your “Table Space” option, the “quantity” box is for the number of linear feet you will rent or bring. This is not the number of tables.
- We will not ask the names of those attending. Just remember to pay for each ringer!
|Central Texas Spring Ring
$20 per person
Registration Deadline – February 27, 2017
|Oklahoma Spring Ring
$20 per person
Registration Deadline – April 3, 2017
Is there an age limit to enter the event?
This event is open to ringers age 10+. Registrants under the age of 18 must have a parent, legal guradian, or appointed chaperon present. The parent, legal guardian, or appointed chaperon must also register for the event.
What are my parking options getting to the event?
There is plenty of free on-site parking for this event at all locations.
What can/can’t I bring to the event?
Please bring any equipment required for your ensemble/choir to participate. Table rental is available for this event (see registration form). Firearms or weapons of any type are strictly prohibited at this event. All locations are smoke/tabacco free facilities.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can find contact information for all Handbell Musicians of America Area 9 officers at area9.handbellmusicians.org. You can contact the event registrar – Linda Rutherford, Treasurer – directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is my registration transferrable?
Registration for this event is not transferable to other events.
Is my registration refundable?
Registration for this event is refundable when requested ten (10) business days prior to the date of the event. Refund requests less than ten (10) days prior to the event will not be accepted.
Can I update my registration information?
You certainly can! If you noticed that you misspelled your name or need to adjust the number of registrants, please contact Linda Rutherford at at email@example.com.
Area 9 reserves the right to cancel any or all Spring Ring events
if the number of registrations is deemed insufficient.