Full-event registration includes all concerts, one dinner and two lunches, classes and tracks, downloadable class notes, access to the Exhibitor Hall, access to our mobile event app, and a registrant packet with all associated materials.
Before you jump straight to the Online Registration section below, please read the following.
● Have the following information ready: full name, preferred e-mail address, mobile phone number, t-shirt size, emergency contact information (name and telephone number), any dietary needs/allergies, and Guild membership number. Not a member? Join now! (If registering multiple people, have this information ready for each attendee.)
● Know how many six-foot or eight-foot tables your choir/ensemble will need. Summit 2018 comes with FREE table rental. See the Summit FAQ page for full details.
● Pay for your registration with your preferred credit card OR select the “Pay by check” option. See the Summit FAQ page for full details.
● Once your registration is successfully processed, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with your registration details. If you registered multiple individuals, they will also receive a contact e-mail.
● If you or others you registered notice an error in the confirmation e-mail, please contact Jeremy Springer as soon as possible to correct the error.
● One dinner, two lunches, and all concerts are included with each full-event registration. As part of the registration process, you will be given the opportunity to order additional meal/concert tickets for your family and/or friends to join you. Cost per meal/concert ticket is $42.50.
● Single-day registrants may purchase a meal/concert ticket for the day(s) attending. Cost per meal/concert ticket is $42.50.
● Concert tickets for all concerts are included with each full-event registration. As part of the registration process, you will be given the opportunity to order additional concert-only tickets for your family and/or friends to join you for the concert (no meal). Cost per concert-only ticket is $12.50. (If you purchase an additional meal/concert ticket mentioned above, you do not need to purchase an additional concert-only ticket.)
● Refund requests for Summit 2018 must be received in writing or by e-mail by Friday, May 4, 2018. A $75 administrative fee per registrant will be assessed on all registrations refunded.
● Refund requests for Sumit 2018 received after Friday, May 4, 2018, will not be granted regardless of reason (including medical issues, family emergencies, etc.).
● Recording the sounds, or sounds and images, of the musical performances is not permitted. Any such recording is in violation of the Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. §1101).
● Area 9 makes every effort to check the accuracy of educational training offered for this event; however, no guarantee is extended as to any errors or omissions.
● The views expressed by the event clinicians may but do not necessarily reflect the views held by Area 9, Handbell Musicians of America, its members, other Areas, officials, or employees.
Registration for this event is now open. We have full-event and daily registration options available. Early-bird registration will close at 11:59 PM on Sunday, April 15, 2018. All online registration options will close at 11:59 PM on Friday, May 25, 2018.
Area 9 reserves the right to cancel any portion or all portions of Summit 2018
if the number of registrations is deemed insufficient.